Sweeping Broom EB
For efficient sand sweeping after the laying of block pavers. Fastest filling of the joints by innovative system of brush-arrangement.
- This sweeping broom does not only brush the sand horizontally into the joints, but also diagonally. So the sweeping is a one-way procedure.
- Surplus of sand can easily be shoved furtheron
- Modular principle of design for flexible working width 1,200 or 2,400 mm (or for attachment to wheel-loaders 3,600 mm).
- With attachment device for Probst laying machine VM 203/204 as well as for fork-gripping.
- Specification: Sweeping Broom complete incl. linkage
- Working Width mm (in): 1,200 or 2,400 (47/94'')
- Dead Weight kg (lbs): 105 (230)
Durable surface protection by galvanizing
Sweeping Broom pdf: