FLIEGUAN®-HANDY FXH-25 Vacuum Hand Laying Device
… Good at arranging tiles.
The new vacuum hand laying device for tilers and landscape contractors allows fast lifting, moving and laying of large tiles, natural stones and slabs with one hand, in a way that is easy on the back.
- The aluminium suction plate has a dead weight of less than 1 kg.
- Can be connected to standard industrial vacuum cleaners* using the vacuum hose and connecting cone supplied, or directly to the SPEEDY or QUICKJET with the vacuum hose.
- The FLIEGUAN-HANDY is placed on the tile or slab and pressed on very briefl y with no effort, and it automatically sucks on by itself in a matter of seconds.
The tile can be lifted from the stack immediately and brought to the placement location.
- With a slight fi nger movement, a springloaded vacuum valve is opened to deposit the tile. Simply reclose it to pick up the slab again.
- If the FXH-25 is simply placed on a tile, a slab or the ground without being pressed on, then it is not sucked on; this protects the vacuum cleaner and saves energy!
- Considerably easier laying, as there is no need to grip on the side, especially for the last slab.
- Wall tiles are much easier to lay with one hand.
- Easy removal and insertion of the tile, e.g. to correct adhesive application.
- Less risk of edge damage, as laying is more precise and with a better view.
- Suitable for right and left-handed use.
Scope of delivery:
1 x single-handed suction plate with handle, 1 x feed hose of DN 32 (internal diameter 32 mm) 5 m long, 2 x connecting cone for different commercially standard industrial vacuum cleaners, 1 x expander tensioner, 1.5 m long.
*wet/dry vacuum cleaner with bypass valve for permanent cooling
- Suction Plate dimension mm (in): approx. 280 x 190 (11 x 7½“)
- Working Load Limit WLL kg (Ibs): 25 (55)
- Dead Weight Suction plate kg (Ibs): 0,85 (2)
FLIEGUAN®-HANDY Vacuum Hand Laying Device pdf: