JUMBOMOBIL JM-VARIO Vacuum Slab Laying Machine
The classic, successful design, on the market for over 20 years!
All-rounder for slab laying.
New: Now with innovative knuckle boom jib!
- Can easily lay up to 400 square metres a day
- Newly laid, topping slabs that have not been compacted and are not moved when the JM travels over them
- Compact transport dimensions, yet a large operating range of 4 m
- Vacuum turbines powered either electrically or by petrol engine
- With knuckle boom for safe and quick installation even along house walls or around trees, light posts or similar
- Highest Safety Standards: The SAFESTOP ensures that the knuckle boom jib cannot swing into the traffic area
Operating Radius: 3.000 mm
Dead Weight: 200 kg
Technical Data and Components:
Rugged undercarriage (LxW = 1,300 mm x 1,300 mm), 1steering axle, 1axle with hand brake, 4 pneumatic heavy duty wheels, compartments for counter weights, foldable supports.
Telescopic in height via a hand operated winch (alternatively electrical driven), crane jib 4 m in length and able to turn 350° with 4 different stopping points.
Foldable down to 2 m in length and 2 m in height for easy transport.