LEVELFIX LF Manual Screeding System
The universal manual screeding system LEVELFIX LF – move a large amount of material easily in a short time, on large wheels
The LF system is an efficient tool for landscape contractors who are looking for a tool for spreading and also screeding bedding material for paved areas quickly, flexibly and precisely, while maintaining ergonomically sound posture. Suited to nurseryman for preparation of planting beds, lawn areas and similar. Also suitable for levelling wood chip orgravel paths.
Level surfaces can be created in a very short space of time and the process, which uses plastic whells with flat rubber tread, leaves hardly any traces in the surface.
- Comes in 3 different infinitely adjustable working widths:
- 750 to 1,250 mm (LEVELFIX LF-75/125)
- 1,250 to 2,150 mm (LEVELFIX LF-125/215)
- 1,700 to 3,100 mm (LEVELFIX LF-170/310)
- A large amount of material can be moved in a very short time (pre-distribution), and then sreeded precisely (finish).
- Infinitely adjustable roof profile integrated as standard: LF-75/125: 7%, LF-125/215: 4%, LF-170/310: 2.5 %
- Scraper sheets made from non-rusting stainless steel
- Cutter with sharp edge on the lower scraper edges allows materials to be excoriated even where there is compacted sand
- Lasting surface protection on all other components thanks to galvanic zinc plating
- Handle adjustable for optimum ergonomics
- Universal tool holder and sweeping broom (recommended primarily for LF-75/125) available as an option
- Second handle for wide working width for 2 people operation for LF-170/310 available as an option
- On both sides infinitely height adjustable wheels, with height indicator for adjusting the surface level to the kerb for instance. Adjustment range -40 / +170 mm