MINIPLAN MP sliding finisher
This lightweight, handy and smart tool allows effective finishing work on screeded areas. Especially suitable to clean up sreed rail marks.
But also larger areas can be screeded very quickly, for example around gullys with different falls. Depending on the angle, the operator can decide to let the tool: dig in, to move much material or to float to do only final finishing work.
MP serially equipped:
- Aluminium hollow profile, very lightweight, 700 mm long.
- Robust, lightweight hardwood handle.
- Sturdy holder for handle fixed to the profile.
Fast and easy - preperation of accurate aligments:
MP-70-HV provides perfect Performance. Simply set the height adjustment to the required measure and the Level will fit automatically. The height adjustment can be fixed either at the right or the left side of the aluminium profile.
No problem to fit the height adjustment HV-MP to your existing MP-70 later.
Simple attachement to the aluminium profile either Right- or left-hand.
- Working Width mm (in): 700 (27½'')
- Adjustable height stop mm (in): 45 - 170 (1½ - 6¾'')
- Dead Weight kg (lbs): 2 (4)