PZ Slab Extractor
For extracting single slabs, it has a robust construction so that the blades can be hammered into the joints.
New: Locking Device!
- An essential tool for any contractor who lays paving blocks or carries out repairs to paved surfaces.
- Adjustable to fit any size and shape of paver.
- The operator does not need to continually squeeze the SZ-handles together! The spring steel blades can be driven into the joints of existing pavements without problems.
- The gripping width can be adjusted without tools.
- Easily exchangeable, high quality profiled spring steel blades.
- Galvanised finish
- Gripping range 90mm - 330mm
- Weight 4kg
PZ Slab Extractor pdf: