Round Grab RG-75/125-SAFELOCK
Mechanical pipe grab with safety catch. The clamping force of the claws is maintained fully in all cases, even if the carrier is operated incorrectly.
The RG-75/125-SAFELOCK mechanical pipe grab is a complete new development and expands the Probst product range to include a grab for laying concrete pipes with external diameters from 720 mm to 1,280 mm.
- Safety catch: When lifting the product, the grab generates tension on the pipe, which is maintained even when the product is set down. This is achieved by internal interlocking, which is released only if the operator of the carrier deliberately initiates it.
- The eye runs in a setting with 2 hanging positions. One is used for locked grabbing, the other for releasing the catch and for empty lifting. This allows operation with only one person.
- Easy, continuous adjustment of the external diameter by means of a scale from 720 mm to 1,280 mm using threaded spindles. Crank included in the delivery.
- With adjustable height supports, which can be adjusted with a scale using the external pipe diameter. This guarantees an optimum grab position.
- Slim design allows joint-sleeve pipes lying close together to be picked up onto the lorry loading area and used in very narrow trenches.
- Replaceable steel grab clamps with a reliable grip.
- With handles to guide the claw.