Scissor Grab SG
A mechanical grab universally suitable for use on building sites engaged in civil engineering work and paving work.
The SG grab handles pack sizes as show in the data below without any gripping width adjustment.
Safe and easy transport of un-palletised building materials such as vertically steel-strapped (each row) paving blocks, slabs, kerb stones, etc.
*** NEW ***
SG-…-PGL2: In the event of wear on the outer ends of the rubber grippers, it is also possible to replace only these end areas.
- Large variable gripping range
- Fork sleeves with manual turning device ET-D (with additional lifting eye for crane hook), ET-D/B as well as EH 3000 for crane hook operation to be ordered additionally as accessories.
- Quick height adjustment for SG-60/80/80- MAXI/100
- Automatic release for the fully automatic switch over from “full” to “empty”.
- Highly durable, exchangeable rubber bars as gripping elements.