SH-1000 Petrol Vacuum Lifting Device
For efficient and safe handling and laying of heavy loads up to 1,000 kg, such as granite slabs, dense concrete elements, marble slabs, kerb stones, steps, pipes etc.
- Can be hooked in to any carrier or laying machine VM by means of load hook, chain, hoisting cable or similar
- All-purpose lifting device
- Huge ease of work
- Enormous benefit in economization
- One-man operation
- Ingenious technology down to the smallest detail
- e.g. the vacuum device can be positioned offcentre on the load, so that pins fixing the plumb line won’t be displaced when laying kerb stones.
- By means of rapid change fasteners different suction plates can be attached to the SH within seconds for varying kinds of applications, various slab dimensions and weights.
Suction plates are sold seperately.
- SH mini b and e – are equipped with a manually operated valve for tripping suction and release sequences.
- Max. carrying capacity up to 1,000 kg at - 0,6 bar. (always dependent on the size of suction plate attached).
- Centrical load balancing through two variable upper suspensions and adjustable attachment of suction plates
- Generation of suction through powerful vacuum pump 12 cbm/h.
- Operating handles are arranged in ergonomic position for convenient direction and handling. Handles can easily be rearranged into a rack to put down the device on the ground properly.
- Compact design
Engineered Safeguard - Triple safety concept:
- integrated vacuum storage tank
- visual checking via pressure check valve with red-green-area
- battery powered acoustic warning device
- SH mini h and SH mini b can be additionally equipped with a hydraulic rotator. Advantage: loads can be laid down enormously easy and accurate directly from the driver’s seat.