Vacuum Lifting Device SH-2500-UNI-B for Heavy Loads up to 2,500kg
For the easy and efficient handling and laying of natural stone, concrete and marble slabs, pipes and steps, etc
- Specially designed and equipped for heavy-duty work on the building site.
- Can be hung from any carrier by means of load hooks, chains, cables and such like.
- Can be adapted by means of additional devices such as the Micro MJ and used to lay lighter slabs (such as patio blocks).
- Efficient, flexible operation with no compromise on safety.
- In seconds, various suction plates can be fitted to the SH via a quick release locating pin, enabling it to be used for many
- different purposes and with many different loads.
- A generator can be set directly onto the device by means of a special frame suspension.
Technical Data / Range of Delivery
Robust and compact for use on the building site.
Working load limit:
Type SH-2500UNI up to 2,500 kg at -0,6 bar. The carrying capacity is dependent on the suction plate used. Higher carrying capacites available on request.
1. Vacuum gauge
2. Safety vacuum storage tank
3. Pressure relieve valve
4. NEW: Accoustic warning device with inbuilt intellegence. Batteries last approx. 1 year.
Varous Means of Power:
E = electric, 230 Volt, single phase
B = by integral petrol engine
- Operating handle in ergonomic position.
- Motor-protectoring switch, "Schuko" connector including connecting plug (only for SH 2500 uni eW).
- Manually oerated valve for vacuum "on/off".
In no time the SH can be adapted using the Micro-Jumbo MJ attachments for laying slabs by hand. Smaller components
of stone and concrete slabs, 15 up to 150 kg – can then be safely transported and laid.
Suction Plates are sold seperately