SPEEDY VS-XL-140 Vacuum Hand Laying Device
SPEEDY VS-140/200 Vacuum Hand Laying Device:
working load limit now up to 200 kg with correct suction plate.
With this new inexpensive hand laying tool all kinds of slabs can be layed quickly and above all, ergonomically.
The powerful single phase powered vacuum turbine also allows the quick and safe handling of very porous material as well as material with exposed aggregate surface.
SPEEDY VS-140-XL Vacuum Hand Laying Device (Without Suction Plate - for options see below)
- NEW: Can now, when combined with the corresponding suction plate and lifting eye VS-EH safely lift and lay elements weighing up to 200 kg.
- The working load limit with handles is 140 kg.
- The construction of the SPEEDY has been reinforced throughout.
- Quick positive suction action (0.5 sec).
- Handles individually height adjustable. Important for users of different heights and for laying steps.
- Two short handles (in lower position) make easier the taking-off from high stacks of slabs.
- Special suction plate exchangeable for special elements with maximum weight of 200 kg.
- The handles can be folded down for easy transportation (see picture).
- Light weight design - only approx. 18 kg dead weight.
- with long handles for safe installation of slabs
- with lifting eye and safety chain for risk-free lifting and handling
Specifications : -
- Power : electrically 230 Volt single phase 50/60 Hz
- Carring capacity : up to 200kg/440lbs
- Dead Weight kg (Ibs) : 23 (51)
- Description : WITHOUT SUCTION PLATE with long handle lifting eye & safety chain
Speedy VS pdf: