Telescopic Screeding Bucket TAK
Universally suitable for precise preparation of the laying course. Specially designed for mechanical operation.
Consisting of the following components:
- Telescopic aluminium screeding profiles
- Height adjustable roller units on either side
- Special aluminium profiles - enormously stiff with low-wear and high-tensile alloy are designed to be fully telescopic and continuously variable. With integrated jam system to lock and release the telescopic segments in any desired position
- Each side equipped with height-adjustable and smooth-running roller units with sliding metal sheets and deflectors
- No height mismatch at the single telescopic junctions as all profiles are arranged at the same level.
- The skillfull design of the profile and its height of 300 mm allows the distribution of lots of material. By universally suitable handling attachment, the TAK can be lifted and transported.
- The bucket filled with screeding material can be picked-up with a wheel loader for accurate discharge.
- With the recommended professional model TAK 750, each working width between 1,200 mm (4 feet) up to 7,500 mm (24.6 feet) can be covered.
- Special complete device for screeding of roof or pan profiles.
- Working width adjustable stepless from 2,500 mm (8 feet) until 7,500 mm (24.6 feet) length.
- Description: adjustable adapter to screed any roof or pan profile (+/-3%) + Length: 1,500 mm
- Dead Weight kg (lbs): 22 (48)
- Description: consisting of 2 Segments each 1,200 mm + 1,300 mm + 2,000 mm, 1 adjustable adapter for roof or pan profiles. 1 set of side parts and 1 pair of pulling chains
TAK Screeding pdf: