Telescopic Screeding System TAS-UNI
Universally suitable for precise and flexible screeding of laying courses on both, large and small sites.
Comfortable upright working position.
- Consisting of the following components:Telescopic aluminium screeding profiles, height adjustable roller units on either side, pulling elements.
- The aluminium profile has been optimized. So the device does neither move upwards when pulled by hand nor when pulled with chains mechanically. In one run a clean and exact screed can be produced.
- The profile was increased in order to be able to move more material when the predistribution of the screeding material is very rough.
- Step above the roller unit on which the operator can stand to increase the pressure to the ground when using the TAS-M mechanically.
- Working width up to 6,000 mm (20 feet) by duplicating the profile. (on request).
- Special aluminium profiles, consisting of a low wear, high-tensile alloy are designed to be fully telescopic to one another, stepless.
- With integrated jam system to lock the telescopic parts in any desired position.
- All metall parts are galvanized.
- At each side equipped with height adjustable roller units, including screeding rail cleaning wiper as well as material turn-away metal sheet. Height adjustable directly above scale.
- For mechanical operation 2 pulling chains are included in the standard equipment.